This course is the perfect solution for pilots with no prior experience in the B737 and seeking to earn their type rating in the aircraft.
- If the trainee is seeking an FAA ATP certificate and/or a B737 type rating, that person must be
holder of a Commercial Pilot certificate with Multiengine Land and Instrument ratings. In addition the applicant holding an FAA commercial license must provide the ATP Written test.
- Foreign pilot applicants must have obtained a letter of authenticity from the AFS-760 that indicates the applicant holds a foreign ATP or commercial license with either a current multi engine class rating or current unrestricted type rating in a multiengine airplane and instrument rating.
- If the applicant is seeking a B737 type rating added to a private or commercial pilot certificate,
that person must hold a Multiengine Land and Instrument ratings. If adding the type rating to an FAA PPL based on a foreign license, you must also provide the letter of verification reflecting a current multi engine and instrument rating.
- If the applicant is seeking a B737 type rating added to an Airline Transport Pilot certificate, that
person must hold an ATP certificate with Multiengine Land rating.
- Must read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
Plan on approximately 20 – 25 days of training.